Ten thoughts about Meditation and how it may benefit us each day.
1. We seek to discover who we truly are
in many ways. Meditation can assist us in our quest.
2. Meditation enhances our sense of peace, our spiritual awareness and connects us
to our heart space within.
3. We have a knowing, a presence in each of us…that is awakened…by opening our heart of awareness within.
4. Meditation is where the body and mind meet our sacredness.
5. In our heart, love is the essence.
6. Meditation brings us to a greater understanding of our ‘Self’. Meditation reflects our true Self back to us so we may heal, grow and love
Our Whole Self:
• Our physical Self
• Our mental Self
• Our emotional Self
• Our spiritual Self
7. It guides on an inner journey to a quiet sanctuary within our consciousness.
8. In this peaceful sanctuary within, you may explore your feelings and create new
9. Meditation brings harmony into your life in many ways:
-Increases your concentration and clarity
-Relaxes and calms your mind
-Relieves stress and anxiety
-Reduces your blood pressure
-Enhances energy and vigor
-Expands your creativity
-Allows you to experience a deep spiritual connection
-Creates inner peace and love in your life
10. Meditation provides a deep spiritual connection that increases our compassion and caring for all life…people, animals, plants, our planet, the universe.
I love to visualize a beautiful garden when I meditate.
“Enter the garden of love
Grow in the light of beauty
As the vision comes to lead you
On the garden path towards the whole
To the peace dwelling deep within”
from “In Silence, Discovering Self through Meditation” by Jane Rosalea Booth
Meditation provides the opportunity for you to discover the keys to inner peace and knowing.
In Silence, Discovering Self through Meditation, holds the keys you need to create inner healing and peace in your life and discovering your wisdom within. Order your copy from Amazon.com today!
Jane Rosalea Booth, BA, CSW, an experienced holistic workshop facilitator, promotes seeing the connection of nature, art and heart centered spirituality for inner peace and spiritual self-mastery. Jane is Author of In Silence, Discovering Self through Meditation. Jane is a Minister of Spiritual Peacemaking, a Certified USUI Reiki Master, and creator of Peaceful Path Women’s Workshops and Retreats.